Orizen Tyres Puncture Repair
At Orizen Tyres we can advise you on when a tyre can be repaired safely. If you suspect a puncture or slow tyre leak, bring it in to us so we can make sure it’s safe to be driven on.
A tyre must be thoroughly inspected before any puncture repair.
Most puncture repairs are straight-forward and take as little as 15 minutes to have you back on the road.
There are however, some instances where a tyre cannot be repaired.
Here are some examples where it is not safe to repair a tyre:
- Tread depth below the legal limit of 1.6mm across the tyre’s circumference
- Broken structural integrity or run flat damage
- In case of any damage caused by an external object
- Worn out, aged or deteriorated rubber
- Exposed cords
- Any sign of previous faulty repairs
In case you are uncertain about whether your car tyre can be repaired or not feel free to give us a call.